Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What is Narconon Arrowhead?

There is an organization called Narconon Arrowhead, which provides and entirely drug-free rehabilitation program to those suffering from drug or alcohol addiction, using the technology developed by L. Ron Hubbard.

If you or someone you care for is suffering from drug or alcohol addiction, your best chance to get back your life or to save the life of your friend or loved one is the drug-free drug rehab program at Narconon Arrowhead.

Here is a testimonial from their website. Visit the Narconon Arrowhead website. What written there is true, it is happening, it is happening now, people get rehabilitated, back to life, happy and productive.

"My son was a bright talented child. He learned to play the guitar and had a natural ability to draw and paint. In his teens something happened to this bright talented child. I found out later that he had gotten into drugs and barely finished high school. He could not hold a job and his only financial support was a family who "gave him money to keep him away". This went on for twelve years in which time he was a waste to himself and others. After trying numerous "Drug Rehab Programs" I found Narconon Arrowhead. I took him there as an emaciated "end of the trail person". In a short time he regained his health and became himself again. Most importantly he became free of drugs. My son now has a family of his own. He is very productive in working with others to help them gain their own self esteem back and to become free of the ravages of drug use. My son and I have never been closer or had such a good relationship as father and son. Narconon Arrowhead not only gave my son back to me, but also gave me a very good friend."

No comments: