Thursday, May 04, 2006

Drug Rehabilitation

One, who has became addicted to drugs can become free again through a drug rehabilitation program delivered in Narconon units all over the planet. The best way to demonstrate the effectiveness of the program is through the testimonials. Please read the one following:
"I came to Narconon a broken mess of a human being. I had lied to myself for so long that I started to believe there really was no hope for me, or a way out of the trap. I told myself that I was a drug addict and that somehow explained and justified my impeccably wasted life. I was more dead than alive and numb!!!

"Today I have no words to really explain the difference in my life. Narconon has taught me how to live again. Narconon has restored my faith in myself and given me a peace and stability that can only be dreamt of."


Please visit the Narconon Website, and read more about the Narconon Rehabilitation Program.

No comments: