Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Most people agree that drugs are dangerous – so much so that the current popular model is to reduce the harm from drugs, as individuals, groups and governments have become disillusioned about being able to help an addict overcome his or her addiction and live drug-free once he or she has become dependant on drugs. This is particularly gruesome what you consider that drugs like crystal meth are known to be addictive if even taken once.

However, harm reduction is a failure. It doesn’t reduce the number of people whose lives are ruined.

The point is that harm reduction is NOT the only solution. There ARE effective programs. Particularly Narconon, which uses the drug rehabilitation methods developed by L. Ron Hubbard.

Here is the story of one person who overcame his drug dependency.

"Today, drugs are no longer ruining my life, several years ago it was a different story. But then a friend introduced me to L. Ron Hubbard’s drug rehabilitation methods which enabled me to stop using drugs—forever...."

"I have discovered that I have a lot to give this world, and I am now winning in life and happier than ever."
– R.H.

No comments: