Wednesday, April 26, 2006

"Clear Body Clear Mind" by L. Ron Hubbard

Drugs damage not just the health, but the personality and ability to think clearly, too.

I want to mention a book, Clear Body Clear Mind --The Effective Purification Program, which has the description of L. Ron Hubbard's groundbreaking discoveries in this field.

Here is what Dr. David Root, M.D. and James Barnes, Health Physicist, say about the book:

"As a Bachelor of Medicine, I found it very interesting to study the Purification program. I found it so interesting that I began the program at the Church of Scientology.

"“After completing the program, I noticed a tremendous upsurge in physical and mental well-being."

I suggest you visit Celebrity Center International's website, to learn more about this very interesting and important program.


No comments: